Sunday, June 5, 2011

St. George

In a Las Vegas club. 

*Totally* kidding! ha, me trying to be funny:) This photo really is in Las Vegas, but just at dinner:)
St. George/Las Vegas was a long weekend trip for us and one of the best trips I've been on. It was SO GREAT to get so much time for just the two of us. 


We got to go to the temple while in St. George, which was really great. 

 
Matt: Being a dreamboat

On our last day we went to Snow Canyon and drove around. So pretty!!


We also went to church in St. George right before we left. Matt and I really loved this man's outfit, but when Matt tried to take a picture it ended up like this:


I crack up every time I look at it.

3 comments:

  1. Allison, I found your blog through Natalie's! So cute. I just wanted to say thanks for hosting that shower for Kimi. It was so much fun. Wish I could have stayed longer.
    One more thing, you had the prettiest wedding dress ever! Kept telling Natalie, thought I should tell you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, so fun. Oh, Matt, when is he *not* being a dreamboat? You look cute in all the pictures, and you got me on the Las Vegas Club picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of the old fella is pretty great. He looks like he's breaking out into some kind of dance move. Looks like you had an awesome time! You two look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete